Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce brand revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 20 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 150+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Operations, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Bumble, Cuyana, Farfetch), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a naturally organized Logistics Coordinator with logistics experience. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in warehouse operations, scheduling, and be someone who enjoys problem-solving. The Logistics Coordinator will report into the Director, Global Fulfillment and Warehousing
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee daily operations of the warehouse including receiving, storing, and shipping of merchandise, ensuring SLAs are being met
- Work closely with 3PL employees on operational practices and procedures to ensure efficiency and quality with 3PL, identifying opportunities for optimization where appropriate
- Assist with daily E-com - Operations including Order processing, Fulfillment, returns and refunds, transmission issues, cancellations, credit memos, etc.
- Coordinate with shipping and receiving departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of merchandise
- Work closely with our Inventory lead to track, organize, and maintain warehouse inventory and supplies on the floor and across our system
- Be the key liaison between HQ and 3PLs for transfer orders, inventory questions, etc.
- Proactively identify, communicate, and solution challenges and opportunities
- Possess excellent follow-up capabilities, ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
- Submit and track carrier delays and claims and assist in claim investigations reported by our customer service team
- Partner with Production in initiating and overseeing QC’S with the 3PL
- Manage our drop-ship accounts and other marketplaces
What You will need:
- A track record of completing work with a high level of quality
- A knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands-on approach to your work
- Have at least 2 years of Warehouse Experience
- Proficiency in PC (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Excel and analyzing data / KPIs; experience working in Netsuite / Shopify / NewStore a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Must be hands on and can work both independently and as a member of team
- Experience in implementing and managing the daily requirements of a WMS stocking and picking warehouse system
- College graduate preferred; 1-2 year experience working in an eCommerce environment or fashion brand headquarters
- Ability to multitask, juggle numerous projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness and solution oriented. Creative, not afraid to think differently and take risks
- Curious and eager to learn the business
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit. Push up your sleeve mentality; no job too big or small
Perks & Benefits
- The total compensation for this position is $55,000 - 65,000 dependent on experience
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Flexible work schedule, at warehouse 2 days per week and office 1-2 days per week
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.