Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 18 stores in 5 countries around the world.
What We are Looking For:
We are seeking an energetic and driven Assistant Store Manager to join our Hamburg team! As the Assistant Store Manager, you will work closely with the Store Manager and sales team to drive, mentor and support in store sales through relationship selling and 1:1 personalized customer service. The ideal Assistant Store Manager is passionate about customer service, team building, fashion, styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow customers following, both in store and digitally.
What You’ll Do:
- Create best in class customer experience - work closely with the sales team to ensure all customers receive a unforgettable experience while shopping in store
- Partner with the store manager to lead and drive daily sales, team management and operation of the store.
- Support the store manager by mentoring selling stylists, coaching selling on the floor & through personal client outreach.
- In partnership with the store manager, the ASM is responsible for fostering a productive & positive work environment for employees. Manage team punctuality and role responsibilities.
- Work passionately with a growing team to meet and exceed store sales goals
- Collaborate with the store manager to build relationships with community partners & plan seasonal events.
- Be the ultimate brand ambassador. Communicate ANINE BING’s values and brand philosophy to all guests and employees in the store
- Provide best in class service to our customers, on their terms, both in store and digitally. Build genuine relationships with customers, daily clienteling outreach is essential
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your styling expertise. In partnership with the store manager, ensure the sales team is trained and knowledgeable to successfully deliver exceptional selling experience
- Maintain a clean and organized presentation of the sales floor and stockroom. Support visual merchandising standards in partnership with the store manager.
- Assist with daily store operations; (not limited to) inventory management and online order fulfillment
- 2-4 years of experience in equivalent leadership role preferred
- Must be passionate about and display ability to lead by example, delivering exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service
- You are a service & style ambassador; must possess the ability to create and develop relationships with customers. Able to proactively and positively handle employee and customer relations.
- You are an expert in sales, love fashion, interacting with customers, able to create an inspiring, welcoming environment
- Ability to build and maintain a client book.
- Self motivated, goal oriented focus
- Displays a high level of initiative, ownership and accountability
- Experience working and selling with technology
- Ability to grasp and quickly learn new procedures and processes. In turn, able to effectively communicate and teach team members new processes.
- Able to bring a positive, engaging energy to the workplace
- A growth mindset that is open to new challenges, aspires to be a store manager.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and retail holidays
- Comfortable, knowledgeable using Microsoft(Excel, Word) & G Suite
- Must be fluent in both German and English
Perks and benefits for role…
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- ANINE BING wardrobe allowance
- Generous employee discount