Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 10 stores in 5 countries around the world.
What We are Looking For:
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Store Manager to lead our Hamburg, Germany store! The Store Manager will lead and manage all efforts to achieve the store's performance, develop and support the sales team, represent the Anine Bing brand and culture. You will work closely with the stylist team to drive sales through relationship selling and 1:1 personalized customer service. The ideal Store Manager is passionate about customer service, team building, fashion, styling and possesses the curiosity to cultivate and grow customers following, both in store and digitally. A strong business acumen will be essential to deliver results through financial projections, annual budget and meeting inventory expectations. This position will also require the ability to coach and counsel with consistent monitoring and appraising of job performance. Plan and coordinate monthly events to grow relationships with clients and community.
Please note: this store location is a franchise, the candidate will be employed by the franchise partner.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the ultimate brand ambassador. Communicate ANINE BING’s values and brand philosophy to customers and sales team.
- Work strategically and efficiently with the team to meet and exceed store sales goals. Identify areas of opportunity to grow store revenue, present plan for store growth
- Create a working environment that fosters a positive, motivating energy in store to provide a welcoming shopping experience for all guests and a thriving work experience for employees.
- Provide best in class service to our customers, on their terms. Develop and build rapport with top customers of the store. Manage top customer reporting monthly to ensure all customers are engaged on consistent basis
- Drive sales through coaching and managing personal client outreach with the sales team. Essential for sales team to be comfortable selling in-store and virtually through the use of technology
- Assist your team on the sales floor with customers to offer a personalized styling expertise
- Be the expert - Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your styling expertise and train your team.
- Oversee and delegate daily store operations with the sales team; inventory management, visual merchandising, general store maintenance.
- Lead responsibility of recruiting, hiring and training store team
- Lead visual and merchandising efforts for the store. Ensure team maintains a clean and organized presentation of the store space
- Maintain consistent inventory accuracy within the store.
- Provide real time feedback on product and technology in store to ensure store’s success is maximized
- Plan and coordinate seasonal focuses and events to grow relationships with clients and community
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant store management experience in a fashion/creative retail environment
- Ability to build and maintain a client book
- Experience cultivating a positive rapport with customer base
- Proven ability to develop and lead a sales team
- Self motivated, goal orientated focus
- Experience working and selling with technology
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to bring a positive, engaging energy to the workplace
- A growth mindset that is open to new challenges
- Comfortable, knowledgeable using Microsoft(Excel, Word) & G Suite
Perks and benefits for role…
- Competitive Pay
- ANINE BING wardrobe allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Creative and entrepreneurial work environment within a growing brand
- Company events and perks throughout the year
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You’re organized and efficient.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.