Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 11 stores in 5 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We are Looking For:
We are seeking an energetic, positive and motivated Assistant Store Manager to join our upcoming, new store located in Chelsea, London! As the Assistant Store Manager, you will work closely with the Store Manager and sales team to drive in store sales through relationship selling and 1:1 personalized customer service. The ideal Assistant Store Manager is passionate about customer service, team building, fashion, styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow customers following, both in store and digitally.
Store scheduled to open March 2022
What You’ll Do:
- Create best in class customer experience - work closely with the sales team to ensure all customers receive a unforgettable experience while shopping in store
- Partner with the store manager to lead and drive daily sales, team management and operation of the store.
- Support the store manager by mentoring selling stylists, coaching selling on the floor & through personal client outreach.
- In partnership with the store manager, the ASM is responsible for fostering a productive & positive work environment for employees. Manage team punctuality and role responsibilities.
- Work passionately with a growing team to meet and exceed store sales goals in a team-based commission environment
- Collaborate with the store manager to build relationships with community partners & plan seasonal events.
- Be the ultimate brand ambassador. Communicate ANINE BING’s values and brand philosophy to all guests and employees in the store
- Provide best in class service to our customers, on their terms, both in store and digitally. Build genuine relationships with customers, daily clienteling outreach is essential
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your styling expertise. In partnership with the store manager, ensure the sales team is trained and knowledgeable to successfully deliver exceptional selling experience
- Maintain a clean and organized presentation of the sales floor and stockroom. Support visual merchandising standards in partnership with the store manager.
- Assist with daily store operations; (not limited to) inventory management and online order fulfillment
- 2-3 years of experience in equivalent leadership role preferred
- Must be a leader in delivering exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service
- A customer service ambassador; ability to create and develop relationships with customers. Able to proactively and positively handle customer consumers.
- Ability to build and maintain a client book
- Experience cultivating a positive rapport with customer base
- The ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, goal oriented focus
- Displays a high level of initiative, ownership and accountability
- Experience working and selling with technology
- Ability to grasp and quickly learn new procedures and processes. In turn, able to effectively communicate and teach team members new processes.
- Able to bring a positive, engaging energy to the workplace
- A growth mindset that is open to new challenges, aspires to be a store manager.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and retail holidays
- Comfortable, knowledgeable using Microsoft(Excel, Word) & G Suite
Perks and benefits for role…
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay (paid time off)
- ANINE BING wardrobe allowance
- Generous employee discount
Perks and benefits for role…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You’re organized and efficient.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.