Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries and has customers in 95+ countries around the world.
Team and Office:
ANINE BING has 60+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Bird), Greycroft Partners (Trunk Club, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital (Goop, GOAT, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion). We offer catered lunches, Pressed Juices weekly, an awesome clothing allowance, a huge clothing discount, and the ability to shape the future of a modern-day fashion house.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a data-driven marketer with D2C and/or retail experience to join the ANINE BING team. This individual will focus on scaling our paid media channels efficiently to reach aggressive growth targets. Your responsibilities will include managing advertising strategy, campaign optimization, the paid media budget, our advertising agency and partners. You will help drive revenue growth and inform key business decisions based on your analytical findings and insights. You will report to the VP, Head of Ecommerce and work closely with senior leadership to uncover and develop new opportunities. You will remain abreast of key industry trends in the e-commerce, retail, fashion and digital media spaces. If you are someone who is passionate about marketing to women and thrives in a highly-visible and ambitious role, then this position may be the perfect fit.
- Manage media agency with a focus on customer acquisition, ad campaigns, budget allocation, audience segmentation, testing roadmap and reporting.
- Manage digital marketing budget for paid search, paid social, display and affiliate channels including media plans, channel allocations, spend actualization and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly.
- Optimize media spend across customer acquisition & reengagement channels with focus on efficient growth, meeting ROI/CPA goals and Net revenue contribution.
- Understand and optimize media mix effectiveness at driving net-new customers compared to reengaging current customers and best performing LTV channels.
- Develop, execute and report on testing roadmap to uncover best performing audience segments, creative, tactics, messaging, and landing pages.
- Transition from last-click reporting structure to multi-touch attribution to better optimize channel allocations.
- Develop maximum spend scenarios to account for incremental funds while remaining aligned with ROI/CPA goals.
- Expand channel mix by testing new platforms and partners (ie: ConnectedTV, Direct Mail).
- Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Buying & Planning, Finance and Digital Product teams to refine scenarios based on expected eCom performance.
- Lead reporting and analytics across all marketing channels and own the performance of relevant KPIs.
- Conceptualize and execute brand campaigns with a focus on new customer acquisition.
- Liaise with partners to optimize campaigns, stay abreast of industry trends and gain invites to beta programs (ie: IG/FB, Google, Vogue).
- Scale Affiliate channel executing growth and testing strategy including paid influencers.
- 5-7 years of direct to consumer marketing experience with a focus on growth and performance marketing.
- First-hand experience managing multi-million dollar media/marketing budget.
- Experience in the fashion, luxury or women’s lifestyle space.
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting tools to track media and customer performance throughout the customer journey.
- Excel expert. Ability to transform large sets of customer data into actionable insights.
- Experience collaborating with Creative teams, balancing revenue growth with brand voice.
- Ability to create streamlined growth projections, dashboards and reporting.
- Intimate knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads manager.
- Shopify Plus experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Candidate must be able to think strategically and support hypotheses with data
Standard Perks and requirements for roles at ANINE BING
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm (
- As we are working from home this summer (2021) the company will take a day off each month this summer (June, July & August)
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Team Bonding & More!
SUCCESS AT ANINE BING REQUIRES THAT...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- You are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner