Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 14 stores in 5 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:This position requires an accomplished selling Stylist who has demonstrated results in an organization driven by creative leaders. You will need to be creative and think outside of the box by contributing to the overall inventive energy of our company.This is a roll-up-sleeves and get-hands-dirty role for an ambitious and hungry selling Stylist to partner with a world class sales team to build a next generation fashion brand. Up to 38.5 hours/week.
- Be an ambassador for the ANINE BING brand
- Work passionately with a growing team to meet and exceed store sales goals, excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Provide a personal and unforgettable in-store experience
- Understand the brand’s story, vision, and method, and be able to naturally convey this to customers
- Knowledgeable about our products and have a desire to educate others
- Drive sales through active engagement with customers, goal driven
- Assist customers with personalized styling expertise
- Develop and nurture client relationships
- Contribute positive energy to provide a welcoming environment
- Maintain a clean and organized presentation of the store space
- 1+ years fashion, styling or retail sales experience
- Experience in personal styling and a goal driven environment
- Ability to build and maintain a client book
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide feedback and insight about clientele and product
- Fluent in French and English
- ANINE BING wardrobe allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Opportunity for growth within the company
SUCCESS AT ANINE BING REQUIRES THAT...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- Your are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You know there’s more than one way to skin a cat and work hard to find the solution that works best for the company and team.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.