ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionising the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 13 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
Must be a multi-tasker who has excellent organization and time management skills, a clear communicator, and reliable. You will be responsible for writing strong brand copy, supporting us to achieve our creative and business goals. Your duties will include copywriting responsibilities, ensuring brand consistency. This role requires someone who is confident and can manage various projects and timelines.
- Write copy that is on-brand, serving to engage the ANINE BING customer on all channels and assets with emotional resonance and technical excellence
- Be an expert in copy across social media with a strong understanding of how digital media influences customer behaviour
- Effectively communicate the benefits of each product in a creative, compelling manner while maintaining brand voice and tone
- Interpret creative direction from briefs into copy that converts
- Work closely with the Senior Content Strategist & Copywriter to support campaign editorial + storytelling needs.
- Ensure quality, clarity, and consistency in content and copy across all channels and assets
- Use insight and analytics to understand current performance and future opportunities
- Partner with the eCommerce team to increase our SEO
- Stay up to date with copy trends and generate new ideas to draw the audience's attention
- Work closely across teams to develop copy per their program requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a luxury fashion brand preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Multitasking, time management, and organization skills
- Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects
- Strong analytical abilities
- Attention to detail
- Word Office and Google Suite
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
SUCCESS AT ANINE BING REQUIRES THAT...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- Your are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner