Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce brand revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 20 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 150+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Operations, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Bumble, Cuyana, Farfetch), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
The Sales Administrative Coordinator is responsible for managing and executing the entire life cycle process of inbound orders received from Wholesale partners (Department Stores, Specialty Stores, online shops) for the ANINE BING brand. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with experience in the Fashion Industry Supply Chain and Operations. This candidate will enjoy a startup mentality and environment that changes day to day. He or she should possess a passion for ERP systems and analytics. The Sales Administrative Coordinator will work to create strong partnership with cross functional team members as this role is a central communication point between Sales, Planning and Operations.
Constant interaction with numerous internal teams such as Sales, Planning & Operations including weekly meetings.
Sales Orders management
- Process orders received directly from Retailers with the ability to analyze and communicate shortages, ship windows movements, out of stocks and shipping information to the Wholesale Team.
- Assist Sales team in the maintenance of Sales Orders, product catalog accuracy in partnership with Merchandising and Buying.
- Provide buyer/rep with line updates: including style changes, delivery and extension updates, pricing, and ETA’s
- Sending weekly ASAP OC reports to agents.
- Review Sales Orders and adjust per the customers’ needs and send updated order confirmations as needed.
- Assist Operations & Wholesale accounts with delivery shortages, over shipments, etc.
- After Sales Service
- Obtain and determine approval for any returns (swaps, damages, defects) and accurately enter the claim.
- Provide RA # and instructions.
- Coordinating with production and logistic repair and return requests for damaged products.
- Update existing Excel reports and create ad hoc reports as needed
- Create reports to assist the Wholesale team by using V-lookups and Pivot Tables for detailed analysis.
Account Set-up Management
- Setting up new accounts while maintaining accurate billing, shipping, and other key accounts information in the ERP system.
- Studies vendor guidelines and conducts vendor set up for new customers and communicates department specific details and guidelines to the appropriate departments.
- Communicates and partners with Accounting and IT teams
- Communicates with Supervisor, Wholesale Team and Operations on a regular basis.
- Experience with EDI, GXS, NuOrder, Joor
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel Skills - VLOOKUPs/Pivot Tables/advanced Formulas is a requirement
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines with the ability to communicate out any issues
- Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Innovative, focused and comfortable in fast paced environment
- Strong abilities to multitask and time manage
- Proactive problem-solver
- Self-starter when working independently
- Energetic team player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum of 2-3 years equivalent experience
- We require this role to be in office 2-5 days per week
Perks & Benefits
- Salary range: $26.44/hr - $31.25/hr - Full time
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.