Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce brand revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 20 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 150+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Operations, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Bumble, Cuyana, Farfetch), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We are Looking For:
We are seeking an energetic, positive and driven Store Manager to join our Paris store. As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading the store to achieve sales goals & profit through setting a strategic plan to deliver best in class customer service experience. Additionally, you must manage with the mindset your team is your greatest asset; you will be responsible for building a team and fostering an inclusive and productive environment employees and customers want to be a part of. The ideal Store Manager is passionate about great service, developing & teaching a profitable sales team, fashion/creative and has the ability to cultivate and grow personal customer relationships for the store, both in store and digitally.
What You’ll Do:
- Create best in class customer experience - work closely with the sales team to ensure all customers receive a unforgettable experience while shopping in store
- Lead and drive daily sales, team management and operation of the store.
- Consistent analysis of sales, store KPIs, team productivity & use other necessary business tools to take action in order to achieve store goals and maximize results
- Manage store operating schedule & budgeted schedule hours for store. Responsible for managing employee time request off and ensuring store is staffed to support business needs
- Mentor assistant store manager and the selling stylists by coaching selling on the floor & leading through personal client outreach. Work passionately with a growing team to meet and exceed store sales goals in a team-based commission environment
- Responsible for leading & fostering a productive & positive work environment for employees. Manage team punctuality and role responsibilities. Responsible for all employee relations or concerns in partnership with human resources
- Oversee and manage interviewing, training and development of all new employees. Responsible for continued education and development of existing team members.
- Collaborate with the HQ retail team to strategically plan local/community events for the store. Be the community ambassador for your respective market, build relationships with community partners, friends of the brand & plan seasonal partnerships or events.
- Provide timely, actionable feedback to retail HQ team regarding product feedback & store allocation to support sales opportunities
- Be the ultimate brand ambassador. Communicate ANINE BING’s values and brand philosophy to all guests and employees in the store
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your styling expertise. Ensure the sales team is trained and knowledgeable to successfully deliver exceptional selling experience
- Maintain a clean and organized presentation of the sales floor and stockroom. Support visual merchandising standards and seasonal directives.
- Responsible for store operations; set a plan to ensure daily operation expectations are achieved. Manage monthly store supply budget & ordering
- Oversee OMNI channel transactions are completed on a daily basis. Lead for inventory management and physical inventory.
- Ensure health & safety standards are achieved for employees and customers. Escalate security, safety issues to the corporate office for additional guidance and support.
- Must be fluent in English and French
- 2-5 years of experience in leadership role
- Must be a leader in delivering exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service
- A customer service ambassador; ability to create and develop relationships with customers. Able to proactively and positively handle customer consumers.
- Experience managing & driving sales goals, budget; knowledgeable of retail math
- Ability to counsel employees and coach performance management.
- Ability to build and maintain a client book, in turn teach your team
- Experience cultivating a positive rapport with customer base in a community
- The ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, goal oriented focus
- Displays a high level of initiative, ownership and accountability
- Experience working and selling with technology
- Ability to grasp and quickly learn new procedures and processes. In turn, able to effectively communicate and teach team members new processes.
- Able to lead with positive, engaging energy everyday
- A growth mindset that is open to new, unexpected opportunities & challenges
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and retail holidays
- Comfortable, knowledgeable using Microsoft(Excel, Word) & G Suite
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.