Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We are Looking For:
Our company is growing at an unprecedented rate and we are looking to add a Strategic Finance Analyst to our team. The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers, be an expert at MS Excel, and strong analytical skills. The Analyst, Strategic Finance will report to the Director of Strategic Finance.
- Play a key role in helping shape strategic direction of ANINE BING through analysis
- Develop scalable and robust excel models / tools / analyses to identify and evaluate opportunities across the business such as profitability of projects, market areas, and new initiatives, refining approach as necessary
- Drive projects from conception to execution, translating data and analysis into actionable insights
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to initiatives
- Evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning and be a key decision-maker in investment and operational strategies
- Work will all channel and functional leads including marketing, buying/planning, retail, etc. to understand their most pressing business needs and execute on analysis, drawing strategic insights and recommending next steps
- Create weekly reporting package for review by key executives
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- BA/BS degree required in business, statistics and/or economics
- 2+ years of relevant experience in management consulting, in-house corporate strategy, investment banking, private equity or related fields preferred
- Expert Excel user with proficiency in advanced data/financial operations, a keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch
- Strategic thinker with the ability to figure out creative solutions to problems when conventional methods are not available
- Entrepreneurial, curious, and open-minded approach to problem-solving and finding solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail and deadline-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with SQL, accounting programs, and reporting tools is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.