Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 11 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
About The Role:
This position requires an accomplished Wholesale Operations Allocator who has demonstrated results in an organization driven by creative leaders. You will need to be organized, detail-oriented, and think outside of the box by contributing to the overall inventive energy of our company.
This is a roll-up-sleeves and get-hands-dirty role for someone who wants to partner with a world class operations team. You will be overseeing incoming EDI, managing and allocating customer orders with focus on the wholesale business, and ensuring orders are fulfilled on a timely basis.
You are a relationship builder and a team player - driven to contribute to ANINE BING’s reputation, growth and success. You love working in a fast paced environment. You’re a multi-tasker, self driven and you get things done.
- Communicate daily across all departments including sales, buying and planning, operations and logistics to efficiently and accurately prioritize, process, allocate, pick, and pack Wholesale customer orders based on specific vendor requirements
- Provide assistance with all aspects of the order lifecycle to proactively resolve issues including: order entry, order tracking, allocating, shipping and identifying / troubleshooting potential errors in delivery and billing
- Develop, maintain, and analyze a series of daily and weekly reports to proactively identify, escalate, and help manage areas of risk
- Conduct month-end closing and order cleanup procedures
- Resolve customer inquiries / concerns professionally and in a timely manner
- Bachelors or Associates Degree Required
- 3 years of recent purchase allocation and customer service management
- Understanding of wholesale Import and Warehouse/Distribution
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of MS Excel for accurate reporting, data manipulation, and inventory level analysis; advanced knowledge is required
- Experience with EDI and Netsuite is a plus
- Must be analytical, strategic, detailed, and organized with excellent follow up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate and succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Self-motivated individual able to prioritize and multi-task effectively when working independently or in a team
- Adept at comprehending and working with large quantities of data from a variety of sources
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to system and data changes
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Team Bonding & More!
SUCCESS AT ANINE BING REQUIRES THAT...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- Your are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner