Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce brand revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 20 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 150+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Operations, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Bumble, Cuyana, Farfetch), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
Under the direction of the Sr. Product Development Manager, the Product Development Associate will be responsible for assisting, managing and executing the development process from conception to final approval. This person should be organized, have an eagerness and curiosity to learn and implement key quality standards and a strong sense of time and action management. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a team setting and has strong communication skills.
This role requires that you are a relationship builder and a team player - driven to contribute to ANINE BING’s reputation, growth and success. You should love working in a fast paced environment and being a multi-tasker who is self driven and confident interacting with all levels of management. You must be flexible and passionate about building teams with different skill sets and personalities.
- Manage the product life cycle from concept to completion.
- Leading the development, sourcing, and tracking of new fabrics, washes, trims, and finishes.
- Communicate daily with vendors to ensure samples are accurate and deadlines are met.
- Use PLM platform to ensure proper data management and merchandise assortment according to company business planning.
- Work cross-functionally with tech to ensure garments meet fit and production standards.
- Work closely with design for approval comments and feedback.
- Work closely with Creative and Wholesale to hand off SMS samples on time.
- Ensure that the Bill of Materials (BOMs) are up to date.
- Responsible for s/off, print, lab dips, fabric and color approvals.
- Review and approve all samples prior to final hand off to production.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal).
- Ability to anticipate problems and develop solutions through to resolution
- In-depth Knowledge of production garment construction and manufacturing
- Advanced Knowledge of material construction and related testing
- Advanced knowledge of costing and ability to negotiate as
- Strong IT skills (MS office, PDM, Adobe)
- Four-year college or university degree with emphasis on clothing technology and/or manufacturing
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive work experience in the garment/textile industry
Perks & Benefits
- Salary for this role is being offered at $65,000-$70,000 annually
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- This role is required to work in office 4 days per week
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.