ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionising the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 13 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
Provide detailed retouching, color correction, and delivery of image files for Anine Bing. Images will be used on a wide range of platforms including campaign advertising, website promotions, e-commerce, and social media. Will maintain digital asset organization, including file naming conventions, multiple size outputs, metadata, and tags. Must be a multi-tasker who has excellent organization and time management skills, reliable, and a clear communicator. This role reports to the Senior Photo Retoucher.
- Retouching editorial, e-commerce, product photography, and still life images; masking, compositing, creating shadows, cleaning, cloning, and cropping.
- Executing brand retouching direction across all imagery, building upon knowledge with each project to limit retouching review rounds.
- Color correcting, ensuring color consistency between image assets.
- QA color execution on brand product photography.
- Working collaboratively with Senior Photo Retoucher and Creative Services team.
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve problems and adapt with changing workflow
- Track progress of all ongoing projects
- Maintain Image archive and digital asset organization in accordance with established processes
- Degree in Photography, Graphic Design, or specific education in digital photographic imaging principles and techniques, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working in a high volume retouching house or photo studio
- Experience with fashion, editorial, and still life retouching and post production.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and Capture One
- Strong and polished retouching skills – keen eye and aesthetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Multitasking, deadline driven, time management, and organization skills
- Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects
- Attention to detail
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
SUCCESS AT ANINE BING REQUIRES THAT...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- Your are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner