Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 12 stores in 5 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion)
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Strategic Finance Analyst who has a strong head for numbers, a creative approach to problem solving, and a passion for Finance to help ANINE BING find opportunities across our business as we continue our unprecedented growth. This role will report directly into the Strategic Finance Senior Associate.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a key role in key finance tasks, work cross-functionally to drive budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Develop scalable and robust excel models / tools / analyses to identify and evaluate opportunities across the business such as profitability of projects, market areas, and new initiatives, refining approach as necessary
- Work with all channel and functional leads including marketing, buying/planning, retail, etc. to understand their most pressing business needs and execute on analysis, drawing strategic insights and recommending next steps
- Drive revenue increasing and cost saving projects across from conception to execution, translating data and analysis into actionable insights
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to operational initiatives
- Be a key partner for analyzing data for complex business inquiries
- Evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning, and be a key decision-maker in investment and operational strategies
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Assist with preparing board meeting presentations
What you will need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, management consulting, or related fields
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- Expert Excel user with proficiency in advanced data/financial operations
- Open-minded approach to problem-solving and finding solutions
- Ability to multi-task, juggle numerous projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness and solution oriented. Creative, not afraid to think differently, take risks.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and make decisions
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit. Push up your sleeve mentality; no job too big or small
- Experience with Netsuite // Shopify // NewStore a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Company Outings & More!
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.