Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 11 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We are Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Wholesale Operations Manager whose main objective will be to lead the day to day management of Wholesale Operations at ANINE BING. The Wholesale Operations Manager will report into the VP, Strategic Finance and Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the day to day management for our Wholesale Operations business including planning, allocations, fulfillment, approvals, chargebacks, and reporting
- Manage team of direct reports who oversee selected group of Wholesale Majors, International and Specialty account
- Run reporting to identify and communicate risk to the financial forecast and fulfillment of wholesale orders to upper management and cross functional teams
- Provide in-month visibility on what is ready to ship, expected date of shipment, and what shipped by account and create quarterly order fulfillment plan based on production in-dates, communicating expectations and risks to team leads
- Work cross functionally with Wholesale Sales team, Buying and Planning, Production, and Warehouse management on order discrepancies, backorders, and/or shipping anomalies
- Have an understanding of different EDI / vendor platforms to gain shipping approvals, send packing lists, ASNs, invoices, etc. and other processes as required by customers
- Lead weekly meeting with Sales team to review open order bookings for financial forecast, reviews ETA for risk, and provides recap to Sales and management.
- Be the expert on customer-vendor requirements, reviewing and managing any updates, including VAS requirements and/or waivers, and field them with the appropriate internal and external parties
- Partner with Director of warehousing to communicate 3PL priorities and/or updates to shipping requirements
- Research and reduce customer chargebacks by identifying root-cause.
- Ensure orders are appropriately prioritized and fulfilled daily
- Understand customs requirements for international orders such as duties and Tax collection, proforma and commercial invoices, etc.
What you will need:
- College graduate preferred; 3-5 year experience in wholesale operations, allocation, or logistics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, team player mindset
- Analytical prowess, easily able to structure and digest data to identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Ability to multi task, juggle numerous projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness and solution oriented. Creative, not afraid to think differently, take risks.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and make decisions
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit. Push up your sleeve mentality; no job too big or small
Position will also require:
- Proficiency in PC (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capable of creating models in Excel and analyzing data and KPIs
- Experience working in Netsuite // Shopify // NewStore a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- A host of company covered Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from which to choose
- Catered lunches and Pressed Juice three times a week
- Company-wide social events
- Sample sales (yes, sample sales)
- Employee wardrobe
- Generous employee discount (very generous)
- Fashion District Downtown LA office space
- Free parking
Success at ANINE BING requires that:
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.