Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 21 stores in 5 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 200+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We are Looking For:
We are seeking an energetic, positive and driven Store Manager to join our Toronto, CA team! As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading the store to achieve sales goals & profit through setting a strategic plan to deliver best in class customer service experience. Additionally, you must manage with the mindset your team is your greatest asset; you will be responsible for building a team and fostering an inclusive and productive environment employees and customers want to be a part of. The ideal Store Manager is passionate about great service, developing & teaching a profitable sales team, fashion/creative and has the ability to cultivate and grow personal customer relationships for the store, both in store and digitally.
Store Opening November 2023
What You’ll Do:
- Create best in class customer experience - work closely with the sales team to ensure all customers receive a unforgettable experience while shopping in store
- Lead and drive daily sales, team management and operation of the store.
- Consistent analysis of sales, store KPIs, team productivity & use other necessary business tools to take action in order to achieve store goals and maximize results
- Manage store operating schedule & budgeted schedule hours for store. Responsible for managing employee time request off and ensuring store is staffed to support business needs
- Mentor assistant store manager and the selling stylists by coaching selling on the floor & leading through personal client outreach. Work passionately with a growing team to meet and exceed store sales goals in a team-based commission environment
- Responsible for leading & fostering a productive & positive work environment for employees. Manage team punctuality and role responsibilities. Responsible for all employee relations or concerns in partnership with human resources
- Oversee and manage interviewing, training and development of all new employees. Responsible for continued education and development of existing team members.
- Collaborate with the HQ retail team to strategically plan local/community events for the store. Be the community ambassador for your respective market, build relationships with community partners, friends of the brand & plan seasonal partnerships or events.
- Provide timely, actionable feedback to retail HQ team regarding product feedback & store allocation to support sales opportunities
- Be the ultimate brand ambassador. Communicate ANINE BING’s values and brand philosophy to all guests and employees in the store
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your styling expertise. Ensure the sales team is trained and knowledgeable to successfully deliver exceptional selling experience
- Maintain a clean and organized presentation of the sales floor and stockroom. Support visual merchandising standards and seasonal directives.
- Responsible for store operations; set a plan to ensure daily operation expectations are achieved. Manage monthly store supply budget & ordering
- Oversee OMNI channel transactions are completed on a daily basis. Lead for inventory management and physical inventory.
- Ensure health & safety standards are achieved for employees and customers. Escalate security, safety issues to the corporate office for additional guidance and support.
- 2-5 years of experience in leadership role
- Must be a leader in delivering exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service
- A customer service ambassador; ability to create and develop relationships with customers. Able to proactively and positively handle customer consumers.
- Experience managing & driving sales goals, budget; knowledgeable of retail math
- Ability to counsel employees and coach performance management.
- Ability to build and maintain a client book, in turn teach your team
- Experience cultivating a positive rapport with customer base in a community
- The ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, goal oriented focus
- Displays a high level of initiative, ownership and accountability
- Experience working and selling with technology
- Ability to grasp and quickly learn new procedures and processes. In turn, able to effectively communicate and teach team members new processes.
- Able to lead with positive, engaging energy everyday
- A growth mindset that is open to new, unexpected opportunities & challenges
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and retail holidays
- Comfortable, knowledgeable using Microsoft(Excel, Word) & G Suite
Perks and benefits for role…
- Competitive Pay
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You’re a team player
- You’re humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly
- You love working in a creative environment
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner