Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce brand revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 20 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 150+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Operations, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Bumble, Cuyana, Farfetch), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a full-time Sales Advisor/Stylist for our store in Paris! As a Sales Advisor (which we refer to as Stylist), you will work with an in-store sales team to drive in-store sales through customer relationship selling and 1:1 personalized service experience. The ideal Sales Advisor/Stylist is passionate about fashion, wants to cultivate and grow customer relationships, and loves working with a team.
- Be an ambassador for the ANINE BING brand
- Work passionately with a growing team to meet and exceed store sales goals, excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Provide a personal and unforgettable in-store experience
- Understand the brand’s story, vision, and method, and be able to naturally convey this to customers
- Knowledgeable about our products and have a desire to educate others
- Drive sales through active engagement with customers, goal driven
- Assist customers with personalized styling expertise
- Develop and nurture client relationships
- Contribute positive energy to provide a welcoming environment
- Maintain a clean and organized presentation of the store space
- 1+ years fashion, styling or retail sales experience
- Experience in personal styling and a goal driven environment
- Ability to build and maintain a client book
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide feedback and insight about clientele and product
- Fluent in French and English
- ANINE BING wardrobe allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Opportunity for growth within the company
SUCCESS AT ANINE BING REQUIRES THAT...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- Your are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You know there’s more than one way to skin a cat and work hard to find the solution that works best for the company and team.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.