Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 21 stores in 5 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 200+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We are Looking For:
We are seeking an energetic, positive and motivated Assistant Store Manager to join our store in South Coast Plaza! As the Assistant Store Manager, you will work closely with the Store Manager and sales team to drive in store sales through relationship selling and 1:1 personalized customer service. The ideal Assistant Store Manager is passionate about customer service, team building, fashion, styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow customers following, both in store and digitally. Assistant Store Manager will report to the Store Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the ultimate brand ambassador. Communicate ANINE BING’s values and brand philosophy to customers
- Build lasting relationships with customers. Provide best in class service to our customers, on their terms
- Work closely with their store manager to lead and support driving daily sales, management of team and store operations.
- Work passionately with a growing team to meet and exceed store sales goals. Excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your styling expertise and teach, mentor your team
- Drive sales through personal client outreach. Essential to be comfortable selling in-store and virtually through the use of technology
- Maintain a clean and organized presentation of the store space. Support visual merchandising standards
- Assist with daily store operations; (not limited to) inventory management, online order fulfillment, visual merchandising.
- Ability to build and maintain a client book
- Experience cultivating a positive rapport with customer base
- Experience working with a team in a commission based environment
- Self motivated, goal oriented focus
- Experience working and selling with technology
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to bring a positive, engaging energy to the workplace
- A growth mindset that is open to new challenges
- Comfortable, knowledgeable using Microsoft(Excel, Word) & G Suite
Perks and benefits for role…
- Salary range for this position is $26-30/hr based on relevant experience.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Paid time off
- ANINE BING wardrobe allowance
- Generous employee discount
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.