Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 11 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic IT Project Manager whose main objective will be to scope, manage and coordinate the plan and execution of Anine Bing’s technology projects for operations, sales, marketing and design. The IT Project Manager will report to the Director of IT.
What You’ll Do:
Analyze business processes and problems. Develops project schedule, risks, interfaces, costs, budgets and milestones for I/T projects. Develops solutions for internal customers with strong project management fundamentals. Coordinates the day-to-day activities and direction of a project team which will include internal team members and outside contractors from start through completion.
- Perform and direct the overall definition of information technology requirements.
- Prepare project plans, development approaches, estimated costs, risks, interfaces and schedules for approval by Information Technology management and internal customers.
- Facilitate meetings with technology and business to create user stories for requirements.
- Monitor projects to ensure the project delivery timeline remains intact.
- Provide status updates to business and technology leadership.
- Escalate issues or risks to the timeline to senior leadership.
- Refine and update technical and business skills and experience through work assignments, advanced technical and business training, attending professional and business industry conferences and actively participating in professional organizations.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
- Foster a strong professional working relationship with the Buying Team, Planning Manager and cross-functional departments.
- Actively participate in all departmental meetings by sharing pertinent business information and fostering innovation and cooperation among all team members.
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organization
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible in assignments and work alongside customers from varying backgrounds
- Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrummaster (CSM) or equivalent Scrum and Agile experience
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!