Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 11 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We are Looking For:
This position requires a skilled, organized, and solution-oriented Production Coordinator to join the Creative Services department. You will need to be creative, thorough, and on top of the details contributing to the overall inventive energy of our company. He or she should have a fashion sensibility and a demonstrated ability to work within approved budgets, effectively coordinate samples, and adhere to strict timelines. This is a role for a passionate and self-motivated coordinator to partner with a high functioning creative department to build a next-generation fashion brand. This role reports to the Photoshoot Producer.
- Support the Photoshoot Producer with the execution of all photoshoots - pre and post-production
- Oversee all Creative sample coordination. Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders on sample timelines, closely track samples required for each production, communicating any concerns with Producer, and help to find solutions
- Under direction of Producer, collaborate on photoshoot timelines and logistics
- Liaise with both internal and external creative partners to ensure clear communication between the creative team and stakeholders
- Work closely with the Photoshoot Producer, Creative Director and Senior Art Director to effectively execute the creative vision behind each shoot
- Support on communication for contract work with vendors, external creative partners, talent casting, charting, and booking for models, photographers, HMU, etc.
- Coordinate scheduling follow up of our photography production schedule
- Together with Producer, act as a studio concierge for all out of town talent by coordinating transportation, accommodations, and monitoring all arrival & departure information
- Facilitate shot lists, schedules, invoice collection, and reconciling shoot expenses
- Support on building strong vendor relationships, including modeling agencies, stylists, photographers, and beauty teams
- Assist Producer with Shoot Day logistics (i.e. responsible for samples on set, on-set assistance for crew and talent, timekeeping to ensure the shoot day progresses on schedule, facilitate catering and coffee, etc.)
- 1-3 years work experience
- Previous experience managing samples and working on fashion photoshoots preferred
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate high priority projects on time and within budget
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing work environment
- Self-motivated and able to communicate progress and collaborate with the Photoshoot Producer to implement changes quickly
- When presented with a challenge, you think creatively to find a solution
- You have excellent communication skills, resilience, and a collaborative nature
- You ask all the right questions and anticipate the needs of the Creative Director, Senior Art Director, and shoot needs
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets; Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
- A host of company covered Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from which to choose
- Catered lunches and Pressed Juice three times a week
- Company-wide social events
- Sample sales (yes, sample sales)
- Employee wardrobe
- Generous employee discount (very generous)
- Fashion District Downtown LA office space
- Free parking
Success at ANINE BING requires that:
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.