Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator
Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator whose main objective will be to coordinate the day to day operations processes as they relate to fulfillment, inventory, and reporting for our revenue channels, including retail, eCommerce and wholesale. The Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator will report into the Global Supply Chain and Logistics Manager.
- Help coordinate the day-to-day fulfillment process for all revenue channels throughout the order lifecycle.
- Track and trace all shipments from origin to the final destination.
- Help route 3PL shortages and aid the team in trouble shooting on-hold or back-order sales orders and determining if order can be fulfilled from 3PL or from ANINE BING retail store.
- Assist in the management of international and cross-border logistics: compliance, tax and duties remittance, reverse logistics, commercial invoices, and duty drawback, to ensure international shipments have the required clearances and documentation needed for successful and timely transport and delivery.
- Help drive continuous improvement in speed of fulfillment through technology.
- Have continuous communication with the warehouse team to ensure KPIs are being met, errors are being caught, and solutions are being presented.
- Communicate order errors and solutions with Customer Service team.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, warehouse/3PL inventory levels and optimize processes around cycle counts and inventory accuracy.
- Assist in determining the cause for inventory misalignment and shortages and help develop solutions to solve recurring issues.
- Maintain regular inventory count and report to Production of any surplus or shortages
- Maintain and analyze metrics to track inbound and outbound volumes, fill rates, deliveries, order status, and efficiency to assess performance, identify areas of opportunities/ risk, and work cross-functionally to implement improvements.
- Maintain speedy and accurate performance reports for all fulfillment activities and maximize the company’s return on fulfillment labor spend.
- Proficiency in PC (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capable of creating models in Excel and analyzing data and KPIs
- Experience working in Netsuite // Shopify // NewStore a plus
- College graduate preferred; 1-2 years experience working in an eCommerce environment or fashion brand headquarters with eComm operations, allocation, or logistics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, team player mindset
- Ability to multi task, juggle numerous projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness and solution oriented. Creative, not afraid to think differently, take risks.
- Curious and eager to learn the business
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and make decisions
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit. Push up your sleeve mentality; no job too big or small
Perks + Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, the Company observes one Friday off a month
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- You are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You know there’s more than one way to solve a problem and you work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner