ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionising the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 11 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
This position requires a highly collaborative Graphic Designer who has demonstrated results in an organization driven by creative leaders. You will need to be creative and think outside of the box by contributing to the overall inventive energy of our company. This is a role for a passionate and self-motivated visual artist to partner with a high functioning creative department to build a next-generation fashion brand.
- Conceptualize compelling print, web, and social marketing assets within brand guidelines that meet our marketing strategies. Some items include lookbooks, retail print assets, newsletters, site banners, and social posts/stories.
- Collaborate daily and work closely with the Senior Art Director and Creative Director
- Proactively communicate with creative managers, interdepartmental teams, and executives
- Liaise with other members of the creative team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery
- Manage all communication with outside vendors including but not limited to requesting quotes, creating project timelines, and sending final files.
- Maintain regular communication and provide status updates to the Project Manager and Director of Creative Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design
- 3+ years in the fashion + eCommerce industry
- Clean, sophisticated and innovative design aesthetic
- Strong typography and composition knowledge
- Multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Working knowledge of ProPremiere and Final Cut Pro a plus
- Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects
- Active follower of trends and innovations in fashion and design culture
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
SUCCESS AT ANINE BING REQUIRES THAT...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- Your are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner