Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 12 stores in 5 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 100+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
• Proficient in Excel, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Responsible for the development of the dresses and skirts categories.
• Responsible for trend research, concept, cads, and tech packs for respective categories.
• Adhering to time and action calendar as defined by Production.
• Responsible for sourcing woven fabrications & knowledge of fabrics is a must.
• Responsible for all prototypes put into work via PLM system and/or through vendor communication.
• Reviews and corrects all protos received and/or adopted.
• At least a four year college degree in Fashion Design is required.
• 7-10 years experience in Wovens.
• Experience at a contemporary fashion label is a plus.
• Must be a team player, have ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines and take initiative.
• Works well in a collaborative team environment and can take direction and feedback with utmost professionalism.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and change.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
Success at ANINE BING requires that…